Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Poor English

Ever since I left Convent, my 'ang mo' (English) getting worst.
Alright, I know is never better -.-#

Look, now I hate to talk, because I know I never get to pronounce the words correctly. To make myself feel better, I said it is braces fault...hahaha...in that way, I feel good~~~

Why I say so, two days ago, I saw this word "hangers" in Sunway Pyramid's laundry shop, I thought for a second, what word is that and how to read it? I read it this way, 'han - gers', WHAT is that word means ? scratch my head, shake my head, WTH! is hang-er...ahdoi~ how can I not knowing this word..swt.

Look, I got to make this VERY CLEAR in my blog! Although I'm from Convent doesn't mean I can write good English okay! I wish I could write in good grammar too...too bad :(
I have bad grammar, as long it sounds good when I write, here it goes how I blog.
Don't cha worry, I will make sure what I write is understandable ;)

Since I left high school, out to college and to this horrible society, everyone speak mandarin~~~
Good point is, my mandarin improved !!! I proud to say, I know Chinese proverbs too...muahahaha..
Bad thing is, English standard goes down...sad :'(
I think I need to take up English courses already, but but but...I'm poor in cash, anyone that is kind enough can donate some to my account. Please! do some charity...ekekekez...

2 comments:

  1. hey bell haha for english improvement, just read more eng novels, watch more dramas, listen more to eng stations shud do da trick! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so :( but thn speaking how leh?? no one speak with you, and you know, majority of people speak mandarin or hokkien..haha..english should be their 3rd option..hahaha

    ReplyDelete