Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Emo pibo pibo

Emotional.
Having mood swing. *horrible
I try so hard to control and not throwing my temper on anyone.
Somehow, I did that to those who care for me. I'm sorry, Junie & Bernard.

I fine, but I'm not good.
Life never better.
Is so tough.
I hardly take a breath.
inhale~~~~~ and ....exhale...
better a little bit now. little bit only...too bad...life never better..damn!

I guess my brain is only 1GB.
I can't absorb in one lump sum...
I will go marry go round.
Hey! I have to stay positive!!!
If I believe I can, and I can...(standard motivation quote) lolx

1 comment:

  1. any question bout your job, we can discuss together. me n Bernard will always help u as long as u needs us. we trying to do what u want us to do in life style( wake up early). we always love u n support u!

    ReplyDelete