Monday, April 5, 2010

Small world

Why that night no Mr.QEII show??? ..haha..only sexy dance...
Not I'm desperate, is just because every Friday they have some show to entertain us..haha..
Ladies night in Queens Elizabeth II (QE II )
Meeting up old friend Bee Lin, been 3 years I din't see her although we both live in Penang. We both were quite 'sam pat' back thn xD

Not until Cindy suggest meeting up =)
What a small small world, or should I say Penang is small??? haha
Bee Lin is my ex-colleague back in Genting and currently is Cindy's colleague. We celebrated her advance birthday that night.
Happy to see her again. No one take the move first move to meet up, and forever we won't see each other again. Or just hi bye friend. Don't be shy to ask someone out. Keep in touch with your friends. For thousand years your friend never contact suddenly call you up, there must be something wrong...I assume :P


This is Cindy, my buddy.
I heart her.

Bee Lee & Bee Lin,
we both doesn't like our chinese name..
LOL

Happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment